Where Would I Be Without You Jesus?


My playlist today is Here In My Life by Hillsong United. As I listened to this song, I’m beginning to become emotional. When I was on my way at work I closed my eyes and remember the time that Jesus died on the cross because of us. People will always want to make a decision by their own ways. Sometimes they asked God for guidance but when they can’t find the answer from Him they run away and choose the easiest way to find the answer. We have this privileged in this world. Of course, because of Jesus we have this freedom. And the only thing He gave this freedom because He loves us. Even though God wants us to enjoy freedom in His presence we tend to enjoy our God-given freedom in our own ways. We are the one who makes decision and at one point when everything turn out as a mess. We asked God why it happened. We despise Him because of the wrong decision we made. Well, in fact in the first place. God gave that freedom and He just want us to always include Him in every decision we make even if it is hard for us. I know, it’s hard to hide everything because He knows EVERYTHING!
He is our God. The lesson that I’ve learned in 22 years of my existence in this world is that “Always remember that God knows what you’re doing even though you don’t gave Him spare time to listen to His Word. God knows EVERY DETAILS of your life. He knows you at day and night. He knows what’s running in your mind. Though we felt like we're alone, always remember that God is there with you. Turn around and we will find the greatest comfort from our Father. He is our Father.”


'till my next entry!
 post signature

Comments

Popular Posts