A buzzling works..

"As young as you are,do the things that would ever made you SCREAM, SHOUT, SING and give PRAISE to God."

I had done so many things. SINGING, DANCING, SHOUTING, RAISING my HANDs, JUMPING, LAUGHING and TALKING a lot of things about how God really changed my Life!

Singing a new song would makes me scream and shout and also JUMP with LOUD and CLEAR!How many times did I tell you how God really changed my Life? Ahaha, me either I don't remember.

I had my vacations in Manila, out in ILOCOS: April 30,2011 and OFF to Ilocos May 21,2011 and came back to Manila to attend the Youth Conference(Ignite'11) at the Cuneta Astrodome in May 26-28,2011. We just came back to Vigan last May 29 morning and attended Worship Service. WhoooH! So Haggard..

That time we have a visitors, one of them is an actress.




A buzzling works.. dere-deretso kasi eh, nagvovolunteer ako sa school namin, helping them na magbenta ng SC Fees...and etc.



'till my next entry!
 post signature

Comments

Popular Posts