LOST


 I never got the chance to check myself. It's been a while. I know, I'm a bit tired and sick of this life. Yes, I'm deadly serious. I think I'm lost. How did I got lost?

I'm acting strange lately. I feel numb. I couldn't sleep at night in weekend. I'm sleepless, weak and tired. I don't know what's keeping me lazy lately. My mind is preoccupied with a lot  of thoughts, that's why I keep myself busy in reading books and everything.

I think, I'm messed up! What will happen? I know I can lean on God. Yes, I trust and believe in Him but how can I know what's really my calling in this world  if I'm just wasting my time in thinking and do nothing?

Since I'm working right now,  there's one thing I want to do next - fulfill my second dream in Writing. I'm on my Wattpad right now, I'm writing a Fiction but I won't be able to share it here - I want to finish it first before announcing here. Haha.

Don't worry, I'm ok  (Talking to myself, lol)


'till my next entry!
 post signature

Comments

Popular Posts