Composer?

Can I atleast try this one? I've been dreaming this since kid. But I am not that poetic I'm not a singer either. Everytime I have this urge to tell my self that I am not capable for that thing that's the time it reminds me that I have to do it. When I forgot about being a composer, that's the time it reminded me again to "try it". I am not good. I don't know if what song will I have to send? It is for love? But I don't have one. Friends, Family, Spiritual Family. I have them. That's my love. Boyfriend. I don't have one. Since birth. Haha I tell you again, I don't have that talent. Remember the time you were hurt because someone rejected your song? Though, someone likes it. But it's still hurt. I remember those painful words. Do I have to remind you again that you're not a good singer? Yes I am not a singer. But I love to sing - at the bathroom! haha Well, maybe. Can I try this one? Can I? Or not? Argh! Here I am again. So confused. Forget it!



'till my next entry!
 post signature

Comments

Popular Posts