I'm back! Be Still my friend.

It just me or just someone is telling me to restore my blog? Actually, it's been years since I haven't open my blog since I'm using my Tumblr account - which is great. I love tumblr. Still using it.

You can visit me there also if you want to see it. Here's the link: http://mightypam.tumblr.com/ You can find lots of inspirational quotes there.

Anyways, I'm here to write again because it feels like someone is telling me to restore this blog. You're not definitely thinking that I'm being a lunatic right? Ok. Because it's creepy! Now that I'm back, I've thinking about what had happened to me these past few years. Yep, I'm not with my friends. I'm not with them. I'm the one who left. Of course, I’m with my family. But sometimes, I'm acting tough when my friends and church mates are visiting me here in Manila. (They're from Vigan, Ilocos Sur actually). Well, in fact I'm not that tough enough to hold my tears. Yes, I'll keep holding on. Chance for me to escape from all I know. It just that, I realized something that that is very important and I want to share it to you. I remembered the time when I’m in the middle of my 1 year of working. At first, I’m so excited and passionate about things. Reading books, Work-House-Work-House-Church-Lunch out-meeting my friends-meeting my church mates-other stuffs-Work. Yeah. You’re right there. I know what you’re thinking. I’ve been exhausted. Working is really hard. If you know what I mean! You’re frustrated. You’re getting angry (but not too much. Kunti lang!) But there’s a time that God reminded me to be still with this verse:

Exodus 14:14  
 “The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

This one is my favorite verse. When I’m impatient or something, this verse always appears in my vision. See? When your mind is too much pre-occupied with a lot of things, you will miss the whole point. You will miss what He’s talking about on us. That voice within your inner soul and thoughts. God must be reminding you to be still even if your situation right now is shaking and falling apart.



'till my next entry!
 post signature

Comments

Popular Posts