Find My Joy Again (repost)

I widely opened my eyes as I heard His voice,
 "Where is Your Joy my child?"
The same question, I asked myself. “Where is my joy?”
I know that there is something inside of my heart that I can’t figure it out by myself… something like, a part of ME that is missing…
How can it be so hard for me to put myself in Joy for I have nothing to worry about? Jesus didn’t died on the cross for us to grieve.
. He wants us to live with joy in our hearts.. My Joy is Jesus…
 "I am defeated without You, hear my heart sing..hear my cry for I have nothing to offer You…I need You now. Would You show me Your GRACE again? I want to find my joy again and that is You because You reminded me in Nehemiah 8:10 “…for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

(Find My Joy Again is a song by WorshipMob..too emotional for me but it reminded me to Find My Joy always to Jesus…)

 

'till my next entry!
 post signature

Comments

Popular Posts