LOVE IS WAITING


Just want to share this song. Again, I feel like I am trapped in my own mind today. I really need coffee. (sigh!)
Oh hey! By the way, this song is for all people who really waits for someone or something. (If you know what I mean about "Waiting")

 




I think,  part of our life is to 'Wait' even if we don't know if it will going to happen or not. Some of us think that 'Waiting' is painful.

Infact, God is 'Waiting' too.

Isaiah 30:18 (ESV)

Therefore the LORD waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the LORD is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him.

WAITING is really the most difficult part of our life. But if we WAIT Patiently, God is the One who will surprised us with His perfect timing and place. God only knows for the perfect time. If God says 'Wait' Don't worry. You can't really rush for something you want to last Forever.

The truth is that God always answers our prayers, in one of three ways, Yes, No and Wait, Not yet. 

Isn't it amazing? God gave us a hint every single day of our life when we think that God isn't listening to our prayers. If you prayed for something or someone. WAIT. There will always be a perfect timing for everything!

But those who can't wait patiently, Jesus said in


John 13:7

Jesus replied, "You don't understand now what I am doing, but someday you will.

Up until now, someone is asking me if I have a boyfriend. Of course, I don't have. No one is courting me. (Silly answer..no one is courting me because texting is not my hobby. Chatting in facebook is not really my thing or if someone is looking or  talking about me... I'm usually acting like I can't see/hear  them. That's naughty! I'll talk to someone who only I know, especially if they know God. Not that choosy/picky..but hello! You can always feel like they're your brothers. You feel like you're comfortable with them! Yow!) well, as of now.. I'm not really thinking about it. Well, in fact I'm thinking about my future business, travels, writing songs, make time with my family and friends and most of all my relationship with God.

Sometimes, I think about having a 'relationship' But I think, It's not really for me. Why? Because, I need to learn how to cook delicious foods, know how to budget, and know how to handle difficult situations. Plus, I'm insecure with everything. I'm a shy type person! Really! Haha!

Some of my friends think about they're future husband but the only I think is my future life in this world. Ok, seriously. I'm not thinking about it because God is the One who will writes my love story. I don't want to rush anything. If there is. Let it be. Will pray for it. If none. Let it be. God has a purpose.

Even if I only live once in this world. I will wait for everything.



 I've search about people who listened this "Love is Waiting by Brooke Fraser". It's really amazing! Let's read about what they think about this song:

 malahat27on October 05, 2008
this song is perfect for me! i have been looking for a song lilke this for a while now....
i belive its about surrendering you life to GOD and having him set up ur life.
i have been in this delema for a while. i was not sure wat love is or should be or if i am allowed to even fall in love. But truly GOD has everything under control. He knows who is right for you and who your goning to fall in love with. Everything is a matter of time and with GOD all things are possible. i wanted to be like every one and fall in love but my time has not come. this is true for a lot of people.
i love the part..." and like I can't force the sun to rise or hasten summer's start,neither should I rush my way into your heart"
we should just give love time and like the song says "love is waiting"  
snazzshazzon March 16, 2010  

This is such a beautiful song. I love how the lyrics are so sophisticated and beautiful, I mean these days every artist is writing about love in such a derogatory manner and these lyrics are a pleasant change from that.
I think the song is about being patient about falling in love and also keeping yourself pure for your future partner.
"I'll be waiting for you baby"
It's directed straight towards her future lover and it's basically saying 'I dont wan't to rush this. This only happens once in a while, lets make it last, lets savour it, lets do this how God wants us to do it.'
I love how the song just really respects love and treats it how God would've wanted us to treat it - with patience and time, not just falling in love with everyone you date.
I reckon Brooke Fraser had a particular person in mind when writing this, the lyrics are so loving and emotional. She has the most amazing voice. 
 JandDon October 17, 2011 
Maybe it is for any form of relationship...

I think, it is allowing time, and space and The Lord to work through things between people... Not rushing things... like we all people do...

No matter what, I believe, if we let God take control, there is definitely "Love Waiting" for us...
Maybe a human relation or with God.... the latter is definite... If it is right before our eyes, make sure we do it well...

I will wait too. 

All comments are found in this link: http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858660949/

Comments

Popular Posts